Saturday, September 03, 2005

Leading my first cleaner time...

I don't feel like writing so this will probably be shorter. Probably you are all thankful.
I used a Scott Phillips song (thank you Scott for making good music) for my Bible discussion with the cleaners today and...wow...it was good. Sam started to preach, haha. No, but God really used it so it was really neat. Later Sam told me that this was the most meaningful Bible discussion he's been to here yet, so it is nice to know that God is using me in this way.
Well, the kitchen was crazy this morning...Tina and I had a few adventures and a huge waiting list for pancakes and no more batter and I found myself praying for a "feeding of the 5000" miracle, but instead Freek came and saved the day. So God can use people to create miracles.
I finished unpacking and stuff today and put up pictures. It feels more like home. And also Tina and I played piano and guitar and sang worship songs together. Odd that I am more comfortable on guitar than piano...sad more than odd I guess. Anyways, that's all for now.

No comments: