Wednesday, September 28, 2005

my awesome roomie

Tina makes me laugh.
This is an admirable quality in a roommate.
For instance, yesterday at school during break she said to me "you wake me up with your smell"
Background: I've had a lot of morning shifts lately, so I try to get ready really quietly so as to not wake her up. In that aspect, I've been successful...or so I thought. Now I discover that after my shower I smell so good that she wakes up. But not awake enough to tell me "you smell good" because she's still too tired for that. Haha, I'm glad I smell good though, because the way she said it at first made me think I smelled really bad in the mornings! haha.
Second story, also yesterday.
Last night we were playing Scrabble (and I did not win this time) and we were also answering trivial pursuit questions at the same time. Tina tried to read a question about hippopotamuses (or hippopotami?) except she did not pronounce hippoptamus at all. And with her cute accent...wow, it was hilarious. Dave and I made eye contact and just started laughing hysterically, and poor Tina didn't know why. She kept trying to pronounce it, with no success whatsoever and boy oh boy...I laughed so hard my chest hurt and I cried. Beautiful. Only I knew the answer but couldn't say it cuz I was laughing so hard, but that's alright. They're nocturnal by the way.
So thank You God for wonderful friends like Tina!

One more story that has nothing to do with her: I got a mosquito bite on my eye and it was super swollen this morning which is really funny and it reminded me of the time that it happened to Amelia and me at the same time and we told everyone we got in a fight. Do you remember that? Ok, story time is done.
Oh wait, one more thing. I got to speak Japanese the other day. That made me happy.

The End.

1 comment:

Kellen said...

glad things are going well with the roomie. sounds like a bit of a character, which is always nice quality in a roomate.