Sunday, October 30, 2005

2 months flown by!

So today is officially the end of my second month here. already. my how time flies!
work was crazy insanely busy today. 88 beds. 3 cleaners. and we got it done. I love my team! they are so awesome...and it's sad that Sasha is leaving, but an answer to prayer at the same time. I'm glad he'll still be around so we can continue to have good conversations. Martin and Eran both went to Zolder tonight, so that was way cool...I'm so excited to see all that God is doing. His love for us is incredible...and his blessings are infinite. Praise the Lord!
I'm going to the market tomorrow morning with Dave. Hopefully I'll find a new alarm clock since mine doesn't always like to go off. (don't worry, I've never been late for work. I'm just paranoid that it won't go off and so I don't sleep well.) Then I'm going to spend some time with my dear Shankalinguist because she's going back to Georgia soon. But she'll get lots of "Shanka squeezes" before then. haha. What's love without pain?
Oh, on the way back from Zolder tonight Zac rode Rala and me...but he has a girls bike so we both had to sit on the back. PAIN! and laughter. oh man, the dying seal totally came back for a prolonged visit. If my butt is bruised tomorrow I will not be surprised. But it was a fun experience, and it's a good thing I'm good friends with Rala cuz otherwise that experience would have been really awkward, haha. good times...

1 comment:

oh my everything!!! said...

amen that we are friends...i wouldn't sit on the back of a bike with just anyone, you know ;)