Saturday, October 01, 2005

Meghawoman Strikes Again!

Yes, it's true, I got one strike at bowling today (backwards between the legs) and also I used the nickname Meghawoman (thanks Mister) even though Joost tried to change it to "that psycho from Canada" haha. I've got a few video clips of "piggy back bowling" but the GREATEST video happened right at the end of our hour there. The song "Oh Happy Day" just randomly came on and everyone started singing and dancing...it was like a movie, haha. Susana videotaped it too, so I look forward to seeing hers. I wish I could put pictures and videos on here...I might be able to if I get to the internet elsewhere. We shall see. But it was such a cool witness to the people there. As well as being really fun. But yeah, the gospel message was in that song, and we were all rejoicing! Good times.
And then, guess what's for dinner? Schnitzel. mm, so good, so unhealthy. I love it! It wasn't as good as Schnitzelhouse, but that's to be expected. So yeah, good day!
Tomorrow I'm going to Gepke's church in the afternoon and then to her apartment for dinner. And she lives in Noord Amsterdam which is beautiful (we cycled through it today...so incredibly lovely! God blessed us so much this day).

No comments: