Saturday, November 12, 2005

dirty showers

so I was talking with Rala yesterday and I mentioned how when I went to take a shower they were all plugged up with puddles sitting around the drains *grossness!* and so I had to clear the drains before my shower and whoever had showers as her chore should really do it because they're disgusting. and then she's like "um, it's my chore. I haven't done it yet." and we had a lovely laugh about it and she said I should write about it in my blog. So I did, cuz I can't think of anything more interesting to say.
Also, Rala threw a tube of toothpaste at me and it hit my cheek and now there's a lovely bump. Which is really funny that I got a goosegg from toothpaste.
I'm going to church tomorrow morning which is exciting cuz it's been way too long since I've had a Sunday morning off...so woohoo!
welp, that's all folks.

3 comments:

Capturing each moment... said...

Have you done Oreo races with them yet megs?

oh my everything!!! said...

i'm glad you wrote about both stories.... love you 1/2 megh!

oh my everything!!! said...

i'm glad you wrote about both stories.... love you 1/2 megh!