Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm the man

yup, it's true. According to Ian. Harald thought I'd be offended at the title. au contraire! I am proud to have been given the name "The Man" and beat out all those males vying for the title. all because I have slender hands, wrists, and arms and was able to squeeze them into a small hole and pull through a light. quite the feat, I know.
so ok...last night I did Melissa's hair in rags and it turned out super curly. I like it. It got a little bigger than expected, but it's calming down.
lalala. I'm just about finished my gift for the suprisen sinterklaas gift exchange (sorry for my horrible dutch spelling) and I'm quite pleased with it. Especially considering I am not artistic or creative...so woohoo! My poem is ok...I might revamp it a bit. we shall see.
Ok, that's all for now folks. check out my other blog for pics and such.

2 comments:

Tina said...

uiuiuiuiu, if you're the man then I share my room with a man. Good to know. Maybe we should talk about it.
Hey Meghan, just wanna tell you that I love you. And wanna give you a hug. And thanx for being my roommate. Thanx for our dance party, our laughing, our small talks during the night...you are a lot of fun!

justmeghs said...

hey tina, if i'm a man (with dreads) then you really can marry me!
also...i love you too. and i appreciate your openness and honesty and how fun you are. i'm so blessed to have a roomie like you!