Tuesday, February 14, 2006

crazy!

I received a cute e-card from my parents today for Valentine's day, which was very nice, but it effectively destroyed all hopes I'd still entertained about possibly receiving a nice little Valentine's package, or even card, in the mail. But at least Dave shared his fruit snacks the other day from his. That counts, a little. Also, I can't complain since I still haven't sent anything for Christmas.

Matthieu is the hero of the day. He cleaned an incredibly nasty toilet (Andrew had spent an afternoon cleaning it already, and still it was completely disgusting, not to mention the reek it emitted.) and a bunch of drains. Also, he checked in a group of drunken Romanians (they weren't drunk yet, but they all smelled like alcohol) who proceeded to drink and smoke and do drugs in the dorm. I doubt they'll stay tonight, because they've received warnings and if even one of them messes up they're all out...but I suppose this isn't as bad as the guy at City yesterday who decked Jan. Crazy days, these.

5 comments:

Capturing each moment... said...

You may not have recieved snail mail from your parents for Valentines day, But that doesn't mean you still won't get mail from someone else... ;)
Keep checking the mail my dear~!!

justmeghs said...

mel, you are too good to me. i love you! happy valentine's day :)

Eric said...

I cannot believe that you would post such a disgusting image...

I imagine that you must often confront the dilemma like what journalists covering a war must face: How much of the atrocities of war to really show?

Marco said...

Well... it indeed is a very disgusting image Eric, but people have to be confronted with the sinful and fallen world we live in. Maybe this picture will lead people into repentence... haha

justmeghs said...

i removed the picture because it wasn't necessary...