Friday, July 28, 2006

soccer camp

A little ironic that I couldn't help out with AIA soccer camp in Amsterdam but I could here. I wish I could have been there more, but oh well. It was fun! I did the craft/snack for the junior soccer camp today...we made dirt. Heel lekker. And sticky, haha. And I helped give everyone prizes...I love how excited Roz was about them. You could see her face light up like a little kid to be giving things away.
It's so weird seeing kids who are no longer kids helping out coaching soccer camp. I'm really impressed with them all. Even shy ones, taking charge...very cool.
I got to see Miriam again! She informed me that I'm never allowed to leave again, so I had to break her little heart and inform her that I'd be leaving on Wednesday. She won't be at church on Sunday, so I'm so glad I got to see her today!
Well, my bro is home, so I'm gonna spend some time with him before the drive in tonight. Hopefully it has some good movies showing!

1 comment:

Dave Stoffer said...

whooo, is there any way you could send some of that my way? hey, I would totally love to chat with you sometime, now that you are just a free night a weekend call away. heres my numba, try not to sell it to some telemarketers. 7087045245