Monday, August 28, 2006

psalm 16

...You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing...

I will praise the LORD, who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me.
I have set the LROD always before me.
Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Therefore, my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body will also rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay.
You have made known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah... that is my life verse...
God showed me that when I was in a dificult situation a few years back and He spoke greatly into my life trhought that verse...
My fave part is " Lord you have assigned me my portion and my up; you ahve made my lot secure".. and end "YOu have made know to me the path of life, YOu will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand".... ahhhh it's such a beautiful passage... Reading it on your blog encouraged me, it was good timing...
Anyhow have a good night and fun with your papers...

P.s listen to David Gray's Cd song number 10 ... actually they are all so good... such great poetic lyrics... mmmmm I guess his lyrics are to be like your favourite poet's poems might be to you...
Wow that's a long P.s