Saturday, September 02, 2006

skunk

I'm so sure our house got sprayed. I noticed it during our movie and I was like, "guys, do you smell skunk?" and they were like, "no...oh, yes." and it just got progressively worse. Merissa came down from upstairs and she has a cold and can't smell anything and was like, "guys, I smell skunk" so you know it must be bad. By the end of the movie we were all feeling pretty naseous, and Dan called to invite us to Denny's, so we figured why not? I'm pretty sure the not-quite-fully-baked mozz sticks didn't help my stomach too much, but whatever. We had a fun waitress. My room smells really badly. Maybe the skunk sprayed my window. I'm going to try to sleep now.

2 comments:

Marco said...

Once I had a skunk die right outside my window. It was hard to sleep for a few nights.

Dan Nel said...

mmm Denny's wa good.. I needed to eat after a whole day of stress and moving... It's 1:30 am Sunday moring and I am finally done my move, everything is unpacked and I am stiing down to relax...
How was church tonight?