Thursday, September 07, 2006

stupid cat

Gilmore is really cute when he's sleeping. Otherwise, I'm seriously wondering if he's possessed. He is a psycho cat who goes nuts for no apparent reason. A few minutes ago the phone rang, so I got up to answer it, and, being my clumsy self, banged my knee really hard on my desk so I couldn't actually walk and so I sort of hopped to the phone. While I was on the phone Gilmore started attacking me...biting my hands and arms and legs (and Julie had just trimmed his front claws, but he still latched on). I kicked him really hard and sent the stupid thing flying and he, of course, tried to attack me again so I yelled at him really loudly (which sent Merissa and Julie running down asking if I was ok) and I'm hoping that he's now afraid of me and will no longer bother me. Good luck, right?
So why is this bundle of terror so adorable every afternoon when he naps on my bed? Why can't he stay in that sweet state during the rest of the day? Crazy cat.

5 comments:

Merissa said...

yes. i concur. I think we should pray over him.

justmeghs said...

yeah. and karyn needs to come home. because if he's acting like this because she's gone, then it's gonna be a looong 6 months...

The Tall One said...

awww, but sometimes he just sooo sweet!

Dan Nel said...

hahahahahaha you guys are sooo lucky hahah

Anonymous said...

So i just have to say your story made me giggle...especially the part about you running into your desk. It brought back memories of the time you were walking out of our dorm room and ran into the table next to the door, knocking over my vase of flowers. I'm glad we can laugh about this now! Love ya girl!