Friday, October 20, 2006

funny story

Last night Dan was sitting at my desk doing stuff with my computer and when he stood up, this string stretched from his butt to my chair. Obviously this surprised me, and I had an odd look on my face as I said, "What's on my chair?"
It was either gum or sticky tack, but since I have blue sticky tack and haven't been chewing gum, it was a mystery. Dan had been chewing gum earlier, but this gum was fruity and neither of us had fruity gum. This information took a little longer to attain than for you to read, because we were both laughing so hard. Dan went to the bathroom to try to get the gum off his pants, and I scraped my chair as best I could and then went to tell Nicole and Stawan the story.
Mystery solved! Through her laughter, Nicole was able to explain that she had (for some unknown reason) put her gum on the trunk, and Dan had sat there. I guess none of us saw the gum, and Nicole and Stawan had forgotten about it, so that's how it happened.
Wow, this looks like a really lame story now that it's written down. It was quite hilarious at the time, I promise.

2 comments:

Merissa said...

Haha, that's really funny, about the gum on the bum.
I'm glad you have a sweet new computer, can't wait to see it.
Hey i might be coming home on Sunday night... don't know fo rsure yet. Hope your weekend is going well, say hi to the girls for me. ;) i told my mom about the golfcart, she thought it was hilarious. I think it's beautiful.

Dan Nel said...

So... The goo-gone... took care of the gum on my pants situation... so that's all taken care of hehehe.
I hope your chair is okay... Perhaps I should bring some goo-gone with me next time I go home to help your chair out a bit heheheh. Anyhow it still puts a smile on my face remember your facial expression hahahah.