Thursday, August 23, 2007

stylin'

So this morning when I got up it was overcast and grey, so I put on jeans.
Not accounting for the fact that, oh yeah, I'm in Ontario right now, which inevitably means: humidity.
So whatever, I'm lazy and stay in my jeans all day, not bothering to change.
This evening I just rolled up the pant legs.
Not like, multiple rolls a few inches wide with both legs even.
No, no.
Just one roll.
And kind of just let them fall down or stay or whatever they wanted to do.
The point was to expose my not-recently-shaved legs to air.
And it worked.
Only...I forgot how stylin' I was and went out to the grocery store to buy my brother pop and my mother bread (wow, that could be a really funny sentence if you didn't speak English as a first language) and wandered all around the store with my legs in the aforementioned state.
Totally didn't realize it until I was out of the store, and I had to laugh at myself :)
Smooth, stylin' Megs.
Yup, that's me.

No comments: