Friday, November 30, 2007

.random tidbits.

The other day my counsellor told me that he thinks that if I had been born 30 or 40 years earlier and was Catholic I probably would have become a nun.

Yesterday I was helping a lady at the Pregnancy Centre find some clothes for her really cute baby girl, and so I kept her daughter occupied while she found stuff. She asked me if I liked kids, and I said yes, and then she said, "You need to get married and have some now!" and then she told me "You have a very nice body" and a little while later she said that again to Tina and me. I thought it was amusing.

Let's see, what else...um, I made chicken tonight and it was heel lekker, if I do say so myself. Very excited by the fact that I have leftovers.

Oh! I am apparently very good at crying on command. I was doing a role play at the Centre for Leah to practice, and I totally busted out the tears and had to break character to assure Barb and Leah that I was in fact acting and this really wasn't my story. Thankfully. It was quite the heartbreaking story. It may become a book someday actually...

Ok, I think that's all for now. I'm listening to Weezer's "Undone -the Sweater Song" right now which makes me happy.

The End.

No comments: