Monday, October 06, 2008

hmm

I keep thinking I should update my blog...but I have nothing amusing to say.

I got to be a part of my friends' wedding this past weekend and it was really neat. I'm really impressed by Bruce's incredible patience...I have a lot of respect for him. and I'm glad Jen could marry her best friend. It's always cool to be able to witness people getting married when they obviously enable the other to be more fully themselves.

Also, we had our covenant service at church, which was really cool. It was a pretty meaningful service, and it was cool to both witness it and be a part of it. After church I went to a small group with friends from work. We are going through the chronicles of Narnia together.

It seems like October is the birthday month...so happy birthday everyone! Sorry that's so generic...

I just had this random thought of how cool it might be to live in a world that was like Amelie.

No comments: