Saturday, November 01, 2008

.lovely day.

I've heard that November is blog month. So I will be attempting to blog more in November. Not likely every day, but more often.

Today I was enjoying the sunshine, going for a walk and window shopping in Kensington. I bumped into an old friend, one I haven't seen for over a year. It was so good to see her again, especially since the likelihood of that happening was slim to none. She is currently living and teaching in Seoul.
I think it's interesting how God knows how much we can handle in our lives...when one area of life seems to be overwhelming, he offers sustenance. Even through another painful experience, relief can be found. Different sadnesses can also bring unexpected joys. And it was cool for me to be a brief part of that.

On a random note, my window shopping was cut short by bloody blisters, and as I returned home a man nearly flung his cigarette butt on my leg.

No comments: