Wednesday, April 15, 2009

hockey

So I have entered a hockey pool for the playoffs.  I know that if I have any readers, you're probably thinking "who are you and what have you done with the real Meghan?" but hey, people change.  It was kind of fun, picking out players and stuff.  I've never done a draft before, and I'm glad that  for this one more than one person could have each player.  I don't think I'd have the patience (or the knowledge) to do a draft where once a player is gone, they're gone.  
I think I will enjoy watching hockey this playoff season.  I know, it's me talking here.  But living with someone who is obsessed with sports kind of rubs off.  I mean, I watched football this fall.  And I am much less familiar with football than hockey.  And I ended up kind of enjoying that.  So, who knows?  Anything could happen. 
 
Jenn and I are going to work early today so we can leave early to watch hockey tonight, get the "pump you up" song, and everything.  Look out world; it's a whole new Meghan!

No comments: